WILD BERRIES YOGHURT PANCAKES
200 g of Dacos Wild Berries Yoghurt
175 g of self-rising flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
A pinch of salt
100 ml of semi-skimmed milk
30 g of butter or a drizzle of oil for frying
1. Pour the flour, baking soda, sugar and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and mix with a whisk.
2. Create a concave space in the center of the compound. Separately, mix the yoghurt and milk with a whisk, then add the egg and continuing to whisk until it blends completely. Pour the liquid into the concave space, stirring until a thick and lump-free mixture is obtained.
3. Put the butter (or oil) in a large pan and melt it over medium heat. Pour the dough onto the pan to form 2 discs giving them enough space to allow them to rise. It is important that the pan does not get too hot.
4. After 1-2 minutes, when the first bubbles appear, turn the pancakes over with the help of a spatula and cook for another minute.
5. To serve, arrange the pancakes on top of each other on a plate and sprinkle them with raspberries and powdered sugar.
Complete with a spoonful of Dacos Wild Berries Yoghurt and a splash of maple syrup.